Children learn best through active involvement in a wide variety of activities and experiences where they are given the opportunity to make meaning, develop understanding and explore possibilities leading to further learning.
Hi-5 is an exceptional Early Childhood Learning program. Using technology and lesson delivery methods innovatively, Hi-5 epitomises the learning and teaching principles and characteristics that underpin outstanding cognitive, social, physical and academic gains. It embeds the latest scientific knowledge of attributes children need to facilitate the development of higher-order thinking skills. The Hi 5 program is broad based and meets all the educational, social and creative needs of children in order to excel. These are developed through a sound curriculum, qualified teachers, ongoing teacher training, and high quality pedagogy. At the same time, children are engaged, happy and enthusiastic participants in their own learning.
• To provide a safe and enriched environment where children are valued and encouraged to learn and develop at their own pace;
• To encourage children to be curious and creative;
• To foster learning through music, movement, discovery and inquiry;
• To nurture and develop confident, thinking, knowledgeable and responsible children;
• To support and extend a child’s growth in all areas of development – cognitive, social, emotional, technological, creative and physical.